Wednesday, March 21, 2012

funeral



My brother was planning to drop yesterday in the Neman is krugolya at 2:00, but today we had to forget pripozdali and Neman and scald napryamki in Chernyakhovsk, where my grandfather lived. So come to the funeral.

My grandmother was a church warden for many years, and my grandfather - not the last person in the city was in its time - the honorable railway, chairman of Veterans for a while ( I did not know before his death ). So my grandfather himself read the burial service of the local parish priest. I do not go to church and believe in the conventional sense. So I was impressed that the service is otherwise.

Reading the scriptures alive fascinates. For the words they picked up one another. In general, it is not clear - many Slavonicisms (' Aki ', ' ilk ', ' art ' and m. n. ). but.
People stood and listened to the rhythm. So everything looked okay and smoothly.

After the service my father gave a sermon about faith. The approximate meaning of ' faith gives the existence of the core '. There were many contradictions, but common sense is correct: a fuss and argue unhelpful. Better to spend time on building up. A curious remark ' when a Russian man comes into the house, he says, ' Peace to your home! '.

Before leaving the cemetery jumped into the garden. My grandfather watched him assiduously until it came down. Gardening is running impossibly. Nobody before them the case. The pond in bloom.

Cemetery after funeral of her grandmother overgrown fence - have seen the outlines of his. Number of graves rooted. far. The main thing - the new cemeteries ceased to put fences. Now the graves easier to pass.

Sami burial was announced a triple salute. My grandfather passed two war veterans and the council insisted on the salute.

Kissing his grandfather on the forehead, and caught myself thinking that it is very cold. unusual. I'm used to that man - warm.

Warped reasoning is a grandmother in the back row on the price of a coffin. Do not you fuck? .

At this time all the children were assembled: my grandmother 's funeral in January, the eldest daughter did not have time to Ukraine. Now she has retired (63 years) with a pension of 2,500 rubles. Opensource projects, eh. Even my youngest aunt for 55. running time.

Grandfather had six months to 90 years. May God bless each of us to live up to these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment